- Camping across Parvati river in Kasol: If you have never tried to stay in tent so try it once, you can get various online options to book your tent or you can get the tent once you will reach there. There Price is as low as Rs 150 and can rise to Rs 300 during peak season or depends upon the availability.
They are located beside the Parvati river and offer beautiful morning and evening views amidst of tall Pine trees.
- Dine at famous Cafe’s and Eat Israeli Food: Try the amazing food if you haven’t tried. Taste one at a time and repeat which you like. Almost all places have Shakshouka, Falafel, Schnitzel, Bourekas, Bruscetta, Pizza and the desserts at German bakeries are to die for. They are delicious.
Here are some of the popular Cafe’s:
- Bhoj Cafe: One of the oldest cafes and the delicious food altogether.
- The Evergreen Cafe: Visit the church behind and enjoy the great food.
- Jim Morrison Cafe: Enjoy Vegetarian Food and Great music after a small trek to village chhalal.
- Shiva Shanti Cafe: It has Terrace seating which allows you to enjoy an enchanting view of the valley and the surrounding peaks.
- Moon Dance Cafe: Great Food and ambience and irresistibly good bakery.
- The Art Cafe: Enjoy some peace here.
- Stone Garden Cafe: This cafe is open for 24hrs.
Note: At this time many of the cafe’s were closed due to some government orders, They might get reopen around mid January’18.
- Go for Hikking/Trekking: Nothing is more beautiful than enjoying the scenic view of lushious greenery, Tall pine trees and flowing parvati river while walking. You can go to a small village “CHHALAL” situated beside the Parvati river around 2km from Kasol. Walk amidst of tall pine trees and beside the parvati river and enjoy some “PEACE”. You can go to Tosh, Malana as well as to Kheerganga.
- Find some time for yourself: Do what you love, Find some time and indulge into activities such as reading Book, making new music, sketching, talk to local people, play with kids etc.
My Journey to Kheerganga, I’ll share it in My next Blog… Stay Tuned!!
Happy New Year 2018!!